Saturday 1 May 2010





A long boring week as I have not been well enough to go out since Monday. No work, but no crafting, or even reading or TV most days - I had no energy ! And no being busy volunteering at the Reading Beer Festival either.

However, a quick bit of crafting today to make my Something Completely Different letter challenge ATC. Another tough one - X - but X marks the spot on the map where the pirate treasure is, so I've made a quick pirate map ATC (not very good but at least I've done it ! My letter inchie was/is going to be N for numbers but I couldn't manage to stamp an inchie this morning !) http://adifferentchallengeaweek.blogspot.com/


This ATC is also for the Art Pieces challenge with the theme of Water, as there is quite a lot of sea around the pirate's treasure island. http://artpieceschallenges.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. aww Shiela do hope that you're feeling a bit better today - a difficult challenge this week over at SCD and I'm so glad that you joined us.

    Take care and hope you have a much better week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little pirate character and the map! I do hope you're feeling better. I did a pirate themed thing for SCD 'X marks the spot' as well. I promise I didn't look at your first!
    I hope you still get to do your N inchy.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the theme, love your map

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative solution. Love the idea and such a fun character. Thanx for joining us at SCD this week.

    ReplyDelete