Sunday 10 October 2010


Blogging again after a long break. We had a fabulous three week holiday in Greece, during which I made lots of ATCs ready to swap when I got back. They're mostly very simple, shabby chic style so I could make them in our hotel rooms with minimum equipment. Here's a photo I took just before we came home. I used some bits and pieces of packaging that I got on holiday, and some napkins. I bought a cheap necklace on Naxos and took it apart, sewing some of the beads and shells from it onto ATCs. On Syros I found a bead shop, with some lovely expensive big beads (one euro each and more) but they also had some for a few cents each, so I bought lots but haven't used them yet.

1 comment:

  1. LOL love it how did you OH feel about your carrying on craft? Great set of ATC, xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete