Saturday 20 November 2010




Today I made 9 tags for the Inchy by Inchy Christmas Tag swap. I was going to use the lovely sparkly Kanban tree but decided it is too big for my die-cut tags, so I just used one of the Kanban sparkly things and a peace dove. Using broken china and faded jeans distress inks. Then I made a Christmas card - first one this year ! It does use the Kanban tree, and a leftover blue inchie from the tags (somehow I had made 10 peace dove inchies !) I like the pink and blue and silver - all my Christmas cards are going to use silver not gold this year, and probably pinks and blues.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Tags looking forward to receiving one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wintry looking tags Sheila - looking forward to seeing them - thanks for joining in x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, lovely sparkly tags, Sheila, with 2 inchies! Very frosty feel to them, cool!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete