Sunday 6 February 2011




I've managed a bit of crafting in the last few days, mostly making tags for the new UKSN swap list. I did remember to take pictures, so here they are. The green/brown/orange tags I made at the monthly craft club in Twyford (first Friday of the month), and I used inchies (which are so great on tags). The pink and purple ones I made at home yesterday. They all use Distress Inks. I bought some bargain bundles of papers etc at the shop in Twyford, which will make loads of fab ATCs and tags in due course.
I also made a few one off ATCs and a Birthday Card last week, and rushed them into envelopes ready to post them, without taking photos !

2 comments:

  1. The pastel flowers are sooooo beautiful, and I love the rainbow eyelash ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so pretty, they will really make a prezzie special. i didn't join this list, i wish i had the time, it was such a good idea. i may join later when i catch up with everything, lol, in about 10 years time
    janet

    ReplyDelete