Tuesday 31 May 2011

June Calendar



Yesterday being a Bank Holiday Monday I was at home, so I painted some pages for my June Art Journal Calendar. I've gone back to painting the whole page in acrylic paint, and sticking paper squares on. I love these papers ! This is the first month where I have not used the 2011 Craft Stamper Free stamp - I decided I didn't like it enough, so I have used their black cat stamp from June 2010, which is great. Not sure it has come out that well on my pages, but at least I like the overall purple (and silver and black) effect. You can't have too much purple !

5 comments:

  1. I DO love purple. My May page was purple. Looks like you had fune with June.

    By the way, when you click on your linky from Kathryn's page, it doesn't work. You may want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple my fave colour so how can I not love this June spread ;0)

    Love dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see "purple"... love it!
    Very creative calendar page :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Now, I didn't used to like purple but it's growing on me, and it looks fab here :-) Well done for keeping up with the challenge so far, almost half way through!

    ReplyDelete