Thursday 22 April 2010


An inchie on the letter M. After a while, M made me think of Martinis, and James Bond, whose boss is called M. So I embossed a martini onto colour-core card, inked it with silver, added some silver glitter, and put it onto a bit of glittery silver card. The first version I made had the embossing rubbed back to reveal the card core, but I didn't like the effect, so remade it like this. Sorry its another terrible photo - I thought the bright sunshine would help show up the glitter but its just given me a horrible shadow on the left hand side instead ! Its supposed to look very sophisticated, being all black and silver, but doesn't quite work. And the martini glass is a bit too big to fit on an inchie - still I had fun making this. http://inchybyinch.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Hi

    Having fun IS the most important thing!

    You forgot about good old 'Money Penny!'

    I think your inchy is sophisticated - you are being a bit hard on it!!!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea love it bet it looks stunning irl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila - welcome to inchy challenge blog - I'm glad you found us - and I love your take on the letter M - hope you join in with us next week - and don't forget to enter into my blog candy which is still up and running

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was your glitter shaken not stirred??!! I bet your inchy looks even better in the 'flesh' - it's difficult to get the glitter to show up properly in a photo. I think the Martini image works really well on your inchy, it makes me think of long slinky dresses and tuxedos. And Ferrero Rochers..... but that's another story!

    Looking forward to seeing what you do for 'N'.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting work, well done, different style and that's good.

    ReplyDelete