Sunday 4 April 2010

Yesterday (Holy Saturday) I spent a very happy morning in church helping to arrange flowers (photos to come when I remember to take my camera to church) and then I came home and started painting some more watercolour backgrounds for ATCs. My next task is to make some flourish ATCs for Craft Stamper magazine, then I need to create two "April Showers" ATCs for this months swap with my crafty penfriends in Brighton, and vintage ATCs for the Artist Trading Club. I also succeeded in importing some of our digital photos onto the computer. Today (Easter Sunday) my challenge in the afternoon was to find and post a photo as part of my profile. Its not a very good photo but it was taken after a balloon ride - part of my 50th birthday treat given to me by my husband, although the weather did not permit us to fly on a balloon until several months after my birthday ! We had a great time, and the winds were such that we flew quite near our house and were able to take some pictures of our part of Reading in the evening sun before flying right over Henley Town Hall and landing in a field near Booker airfield.

1 comment:

  1. Hey great to find you, Happy Easter. I would love to go up in a balloon, you lucky lady, what a fab pressie! I'm back blogging again and am trying to enter as many challenges as I can. Have just won my first blog candy so I will let you know what it is when it arrives. Met MickeyW at the NEC which was nice, am saving up to go again in November - kerching!!!! Keep blogging love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete