Thursday 8 April 2010


Today I have used my day off to make some Vintage ATCs for the Artist Trading Club's monthly swap. Lots of fun. Many thanks to Craft Stamper magazine for lots of super vintage downloads, and other sites too ! Not my usual thing, but I did a bit of distressing. I had some lovely lacy flowers in stock, and a card of old buttons that I bought in a charity shop ages ago - not sure how old they are. But they were too good to use as such, so I scanned the card of buttons, printed them off and cut out pictures of them not the real thing.

7 comments:

  1. for this not being your usual style I love what you achieved well done.
    those buttons do look good added to your ATC's even if it is a scan of them.

    thanks for joining in with us again this month

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delightful, Sheila!! Hope I get one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ATCs are lovely Sheila, Love the rolled back frame you've created for the perfect images!
    This is going to be a fun swap to receive cards in.
    Happy Spring!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way the faces are peeking through the torn paper. The scanned buttons work - and hey, you can use 'em again!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous atc's they are wonderful for the Vintage theme... I just love doing this swap and getting surprised with the beautiful artwork we receive :D

    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely vintage ATCs! The colors are so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet vintage atc's.
    I love the way tou have framed the beautiful images with the torn paper.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete