Friday 23 April 2010


Something Completely Different - letter H. Not such an easy letter, but there are a few good ideas for H. I've made another ATC (what a surprise !) - this one is H for Happiness and Hearts. I love this stamp - Happiness comes to us more each time we give it away - it seems to be the perfect wording for ATCs. Anyway, I've now made 4 letter themed ATCs this month for the challenge, and they ought to be swapped or given away, so if anybody reading this would like to receive an actual ATC from me, please let me know, and the first 4 people (who can supply a UK postal address) will get them.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely ATC, great sentiment. Thanks for visiting my blog. anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty ATC and fits in with our H theme perfectly. Thank You for joining us at SCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great letter H wonderful sentiment.

    you won an atc :)

    Chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ATC, what a great sentiment too and so true!

    Thanks for joining us on SCD

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete